GAZPACHO anti gaspi. Make an X with a paring knife on the bottom of the tomatoes. I blended a few different versions together to come up with what may be the best Spanish gazpacho recipe ever. There are a number of variations on gazpacho: some variations are tomato-free, while others incorporate fruit.
Directions Combine tomatoes, cucumbers, pepper, garlic, vinegar, and water in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth, then add olive oil and blend to combine. Pour olive oil in slowly, with the processor running, until gazpacho is smooth. You can cook GAZPACHO anti gaspi using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of GAZPACHO anti gaspi
- You need 4 of Tomates.
- You need 2 of poivron jaunes.
- It’s 1/2 of concombre.
- Prepare 2 gousses of d'ail.
- It’s 2-3 of tranches de pain.
- You need 1 of belle pincé de gros sel.
- Prepare 10 cl of vinaigre balsamique.
- You need 25 cl of d'eau.
- Prepare 1 of cac de piment doux.
Add small amounts of cold water as needed to achieve desired consistency. This gazpacho recipe comes in handy for luncheons in summer since it's so colorful and refreshing. I prepare it a day ahead using garden vegetables. The flavor gets even better as it sits in the refrigerator overnight. —Pat Waymire, Yellow Springs, Ohio In gazpacho's birthplace, Spain, hardboiled eggs and some jamon serrano or iberica (two types of ham) are preferred.
GAZPACHO anti gaspi instructions
- Dans un grands saladier mettre les légumes et le pain en morceau, ajouter le vinaigre l'eau et les épices.
- Bien mélanger et laisser reposer 3h ou toute la nuit.
- Mixer et rectifier l'assaisonnement si nécessaire..
- Servir avec une petite salade de légumes 😁.
A fine dice of whatever you're using as the base can be nice. Whatever combination you use, the end result is bound to be equally refreshing. Related: What to Serve With Gazpacho. Rinse well the tomatoes,take off the stems. Rinse the pepper, get rid of any single seed, chop coarsely.